- Fun fact for today: there's a merge commit in the Linux repo that has 66 parents. git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/… 6 days ago
- @AWSSupport Thanks! Here's a screenshot of the 3 emails in my inbox in case it's useful. All 3 are for the same AWS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @AWSSupport The weekly "AWS Trusted Advisor" emails appear to be getting sent daily at the moment - I got the same… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @BBCSpringwatch daughter making friends with a stag beetle at the weekend https://t.co/AAz95LI88W 1 month ago
- RT @GregHands: The Parliament Square bus stop had the result long before anyone else did. https://t.co/pzg7z1PzZg 2 months ago
Tag Archives: cygwin
This is how I build pssh on Windows XP, using Cygwin and prc-tools.